New Updates for: Messerschmitt Me 262 - July 20, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog. We are now on July 20 - third week of this month and past the half of 2020; hoping for the things to get better as the World continues in this fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic.

Probably in this week I'll slow down my activities on Blender due to another season of studies for another civil service exam - just for not getting too much rusty with basic knowledge with mathematics, Portuguese (my native language though I only use it more often on TonyLiteraryWorks) and specific knowledge.

For today, I'll be showing new renders of the Messerschmitt 262 A-1a / Schwalbe (Swallow in German).






I made some components for the Me 262, like the rudder, elevator, the top antenna, the top plate for the jet engines, the decals and the cannons from the original project of the Bf 109 E-4. I kept them for this purpose, same goes for the armature from the aircraft - just requiring some changes on the animation for the landing gear and replace the one for the propeller spinning with the engine powering up.

Now for the next update of the Me 262:






Amazing, huh? I added a dark gray and gray color for the top section of the aircraft, leaving the Hellblau (light-blue in German) for the lower section. This is going to be a temporary texture change once I conclude all components for the Me 262 and make the texture on Gimp 2.

Aside from it, I made a small change on the wings by moving some vertices to make it thin on the back side and I appended the triangle decals from the Bf 109 for the Junkers Jumo 004B jet engines - applying the Mirror modifier while following some images of the German jet fighter on Google. Also, I made some holes for the Mk 108 cannons and made the canopy glass. That one took a good time to find a proper angle to make it.

The next components for the Me 262 are the flaps and ailerons, landing gears, the R4M rocket hack for each wing, the canopy framing and fuselage external and internal components like the lower antenna, instrument panel, stick, aerial attachment, navigation lights and others.

I know. Since I always love to focus on new projects and leave some of the previous one on stand by (despite there are some that are concluded, like the P-38 Lightning for example), I plan to revisit those projects and see what I can conclude them before this year end (I guess).

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. I'll be back with more in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024