New Updates for: Spitfire - June 4th, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog.

I know, I've been absent in these days. I've been working on my projects at a low rate and I kinda run out of interest to write a new Blog and sharing new renders of my projects. Other things that put me away was the fanfics for my other Blog - TonyLiteraryWorks; and the new chapter of Nightwave from Warframe - which most of my time has been directed to that repetitive set of challenges to perform in order to acquire points, level up to gain exclusive mods, itens (and all that stuff) and spend your tokens to buy blueprints for cosmetics, weapons, Nitain Extracts and all that stuff.

And again, since we are still in this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic (which by now a lot of people managed to make it and now are moving to the test phase before release it into the hospitals). And nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

For this Blog, I'll be showing new renders of the Spitfire Mk. IX.




What changed from the last renders to this one:
I used the knife tool to cut the mesh from the wings and create a space in order to make the animations from where the landing gears are retracted during the flight, and from the edges of that space, I managed to make the fairings. Similar thing after I did for the Bf 109, to make those spaces for the landing gears on the wings was a pain to adjust the mesh without messing with it to the point of not getting the desired results. And before I could do that, I duplicated the original model for the wings to spare the previous one for that purpose.

Two things I noticed after I made these modifications on the Spitfire are:
1 - The cylinders passed through the fairings. Most of the engineers wouldn't like to see a situation like that if this aircraft were real. Plus, the landing gears were made on land mode in order to speed the animation sequence stage.
2 - The fairings were made after I duplicated the edges from the space on the wings. However, when I tested the flight mode animation, the components rotated backwards and passed through the wings. On the neutral pose mode, the fairings remain in place, but the landing gears were extended for landing, passing through them.

Those issues were corrected today. My brother helped to adjust the fairings and align them to the landing gears.




Alright. Here they are. The Spitfire after a correction on its landing gears. I changed the light blue color to a light gray after revisiting some photos from the aircraft's underside view. Despite I didn't have a second lamp to illuminate the down section of my model, it's looking good.

All that remains to conclude this project is adding an instrument panel, the flaps and the texture for the wings and fuselage. And if I may see interest to make it a near realistic possible, the door from the left side of the fuselage.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with more Blogs in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024