New Updates for: Panzer I, Spitfire and P-51D - June 21, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog.

Since we are still in this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic (which by now a lot of people managed to make it and now are moving to the test phase before release it into the hospitals). And nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

For this Blog, I'll be showing new renders of my replicas from WW2 aircraft and tanks - starting with the Panzer I Ausf. A,  P-51 Mustang and Supermarine Spitfire.

German Panzer I Ausf. A:



Since I haven't wrote new Blogs with the Panzer I, the new components for that tank is the gun mantlet to protect the MG13s on the turret, suspension components, lights, antenna holster (that what I would call it), decals and some working tools like the shovel and the axe. I made some changes on the Panzer I, like the metallic lighting effect on the structure, the exhaustion outlet, the front wheels and the hatch on the chassis and turret for the crewmen.








Amazing, huh? Who knows this Panzer I can make its maiden voyage in one of my animated movies?

Now for my aircraft: The Spitfire Mk. IX and the P-51D Mustang.

Spitfire Mk. IX:






I decided to add that iconic camouflage on the Spitfire's fuselage and wings. Initially I used gray color, but I changed to a grayish-light blue. Probably I need to change a little bit more the color saturation to have the desired results. Also, since it has different patterns that defies symmetry, the only thing to do is applying the Mirror modifier on the wings, flight controls and fuselage and use different materials on these components. Same thing to do for my Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4's wings.

After these corrections on the textures, the last things to do are adding an instrument panel, a stick and flaps for the Spitfire.

P-51D Mustang:






The Mustang received some letters and numbers on the main fuselage - similar to the Spitfire. I remember there's some serial numbers and letters on the rudder, but that thing will be made for another time. Also, there's a small change I have to change it because in some photos the font is different from the ones I used on the Spitfire and this replica of the P-51.

Other thing that is new on the P-51 is the instrument panel. Like I did for my P-38E/F Lightning and Bf 109E-4, it will be pretty simple using textures over super-detailed panel with geometric shapes. In case you want something similar to War Thunder or IL-2 Sturmovik where you can see the altitude, horizontal alignment, fuel, ammo, oil and water indicators, you have to rig all the pointers, pedals, stick and canopy hatch lever.

After that, the last thing to do is the flap from the belly from where hot air is expelled from the radiator.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. I'll be back with more in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@TonyAnima_Projects/videos
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024