Plans of resuming the previous projects and New ideas

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here. This time I'm going to talk about something related to what I'm thinking for this week.

Initially, I was looking at the renders of my original projects of Claymore - the ones of Priscilla, Irene and armor pieces for Clare and Teresa. And one of my conclusions is: there are few things that I must resume my attention at the details and finish what I can.




I plan on resuming these projects during this week and conclude the main ones before moving to the upcoming projects. Yet, since I made most of the projects, few things will be made at a slow rate - like the characters itself, while the armor pieces and distinctive characteristics (hair) shall be made normally.

Also, aside of the aircraft - in special the ones I mentioned on the Lockheed P-38 Lightning, I plan of making the light vehicles and armored from WWII. I downloaded most of the blueprints I could find of these vehicles on Google while searching for aircraft. I'll share it for  you, but for another Blog. Most of it has impressive appearances that makes me feel interested to model it on Blender.

Speaking on the P-38, I'll share what I made. Just for fun.









I'm testing the UV Mapping on its wings and rudders. And what I got is: Four different P-38 with unique textures. Two U.S. Air Force P-38 - with one to be based on the same aircraft from the game Heroes & Generals; a Royal Air Force P-38 and a Brazilian Air Force P-38. In real life, Brazil didn't received any P-38 Lightning to build up the FAB (Força Aérea Brasileira on Portuguese), with exception for the P-47 Thunderbolt, PBY-5 Catalina, Curtiss O-52 Owl, some Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress and later the British Gloster Meteor during the Cold War. As for the RAF P-38, the few units built during WWII were used to test its flying capacities, with their specifications: Absence of the turbochargers and the propellers working on the same-rotation. Those specifications resulted in inefficiency for the aircraft and some fell during the tests - forcing the British to cancel future orders for new P-38. Then it received its nickname Lightning from the British pilots due to the compressibility issue.

On the one hand, it's looking good. Still, I must make some adjustments and corrections in order to have the final stage of the project.

Well, I hope you like it. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time with the P-38 project, which I added more things in the current stage. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.


Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024