New video at my Channel and Blender 2.8

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here. For this one, I'm going to share you my latest video of the P-38 Lightning - available at TonyAnima Projects channel; and new screenshots of Blender 2.8 - the newest version with fantastic features.

So, without further ado, let's get started. (like Sunny in her videos. I'll leave the link of her channel for the mention)


New video available for TonyAnima Projects. In the video, I showed you the new adjustments and components for the Lockheed P-38 Lightning, including its Armature for controlling the ailerons, rudders, elevators, propellers and landing gears. During the time off recording, I included the Fowler flaps, the Nacelle outlets and the bones for the Radiator fins and canopy hatch (as I said on my last Blog), but I must add the bones for these components and fix the ones of the landing gear doors.

As I said in my last Blog - about Blender 2.8, William installed it in order to learn the features from the new version and use it to make our projects amazing. Few things from the previous versions has been deleted or replaced by new features in order to new Blender artists to be acquainted and learn quickly to use the program.

Now, let's go for the screenshots I took with Snipping Tool.




I know I could hide the Armature on Priscilla, but since it is new to me, I left it visible on the Object Mode for taking the screenshot. The important thing in those images is the metallic surface from Priscilla's armor pieces, reflecting light and background so smoothly. Also, the rest of her body is affected by the scenario's light.





Same goes for Irene. I enjoyed the last two screenshots of her. In a future project, I'll make a dark scenery for her - probably Salazar's Castle from my fanfiction. The chapter where the castle appears is in this link. I plan to make an artwork of it and see if I can (with the help of my brother) make it. I hope you like it.
(https://www.deviantart.com/tonytoriusimages/art/Claymore-The-Chronicles-B1-Chapter-8-part-2-762255812)





The Claymore sword with Teresa's spaulders, buckle and carrier for that Anime ending scene. I have the rendered version of it. It's not finished yet. However, I always render for test - even taking more time due to the computer's capacities.



Amazing, huh? With some corrections and some nice ground, grass and rocks, it will be looking authentic to that scene.




The P-38 is also looking cool. Unfortunately, it's not loading properly the glass texture on the canopy on the Textured View. Maybe I'll have to fix it on the Shader Editor - formerly known as Node Editor. The new components I mentioned are visible on these screenshots, including a new texture for the turbine cooling ducts. And as always: minor corrections before I can make it official and move on to new projects.

For the new projects, I plan to make tutorials (I can make those time-lapse videos too by taking the video only and speed it up) and start teaching you what I learned in this entire time. Probably I'll make a new video of the version, but I'm recovering from a cold I caught on Sunday. Bad dry weather in the city I dwell. That means no video until I'm recovered from it.


Well, I hope you like it. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.


Claymore is a trademark of Norihiro Yagi (original writer and mangaka), Shueisha (publisher), Monthly Shōnen Jump, Weekly Shōnen Jump, Jump Square (manga distributor) and Madhouse Studio (anime).

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024