New updates for: P-38 Lightning - 08/17/2019 and Upcoming changes

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here. New adjustments has been added on the P-38 Lightning - focused on the rigging process and new textures.

Alright, let me show you what I did:






I managed to fix the aileron issue (partially) and I made the one of the right side to follow the left side in the inverted axis. Now it's looking more identical to a real aircraft. Also, I added the bones for the landing gears and doors, the canopy hatch, the radiator fins and the aircraft itself. Yet, there's another thing when I rotate it on Y and Z axis that shifts the actuators out of the place. That thing is related to the bone controllers of these components and it requires correction before the fuel release.

I adjusted two of the Browning MGs on X axis for symmetrical orientation, including a rework on its textures; the wings, and new texture for the Hispano cannon, wheels and tires.

New components were the Nacelle outlets and the flaps for landing. But I haven't rendered those components in order to show you the new changes.

Speaking of new changes, my brother William installed the 2.8 version for Blender. Big changes appeared on the current projects we have been working. That means we're going to explore and enjoy some of the new features of Blender 2.8. On tomorrow, I'll upload a new video to TonyAnima Projects - related to the P-38 Lightning. Stay tuned.

Probably in the future - after we finish the P-38 project, I plan to make the other aerial fighters from World War 2 - like the Messerschmitt BF 109 E-4 variant, Focke-Wulf FW 190 D9 'Long-Nose Dora', Messerschmitt ME 262, P-51 Mustang D variant, Supermarine Spitfire Mk V and Mk IX, Mitsubishi A6M Zero, Yakovlev Yak-9 and some others. With these fighters along the P-38, this is going to be one of the greatest parties ever done.

I hope you like it. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time with the P-38 project, which I added more things in the current stage. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.


Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024