New updates for: P-38 Lightning - August 1st, 2019

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here. I made new adjustments on the P-38 Lightning. Some of them are gaining shape of what it is the marvelous aircraft from the U.S. Air Force.

Alright, let me show you what I did:






Incredible aircraft. Don't you agree?


The new modifications were the new mirror - on top of the canopy; a glass texture for the canopy; the bracing alloys - located on the aircraft's windows; adjustments on the turbochargers; the landing gear door - located below the fuselage; and the size of the propeller blades - in addition to a new model where the aircraft is flying at high speed.

The few things I must add before I move on to the final mesh corrections and the texture process are the flaps, the outlet - located below the forward section of the engines (including a different model for the nacelles in case I make the P-38 J model) and the ailerons rigging corrections. Probably I'll add the seat and the guiding yoke (including the external fuel tanks).

Probably in the future - after we finish the P-38 project, I plan to make the other aerial fighters from World War 2 - like the Messerschmitt BF 109 E-4 variant, Focke-Wulf FW 190 D9 'Long-Nose Dora', Messerschmitt ME 262, P-51 Mustang D variant, Supermarine Spitfire Mk V and Mk IX, Mitsubishi A6M Zero, Yakovlev Yak-9 and some others. With these fighters along the P-38, this is going to be one of the greatest parties ever done.

I hope you like it. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time with the P-38 project, which I added more things in the current stage. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.


Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024