New Updates for: A6M 'Zero', P-40N and FW 190A-8 - October 4th, 2021

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog. We are now on October 4 - approaching the end of 2021; hoping for the things to get better as the World continues in this fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic.

For this month, my university semester is in course - in which my attention will have to be re-directed to the new tasks, in addition to my service at the public health center. Fortunately I concluded the tasks to reach level 30 in the new Nightwave chapter, which makes things easier for me now that I don't have to go for the prizes.

Now for this Blog. I'm going to show you the new adjustments of the Japanese Mitsubishi A6M2 Zero, the American P-40N Warhawk and the German Focke-Wulf FW 190 A-8. Let me show you what I did so far.

Mitsubishi A6M2 Model 21:






The Zero received new updates after the last Blog. I made the fairings and the landing gears under the wings. I must confess, I struggled to adjust the vertices for the landing gear spacing on the wings' mesh and reduce some subdivisions around the edges for that corner. In addition, I made the ailerons after selecting the pieces from the wing's mesh and some pieces around the plane's nose.

Aside from the small issues related to the spacing for the landing gear, the Zero is almost complete and looking good to fly in the Pacific aerial battles. The last thing to do is: adding some components like the pilot seat, instrument panel, stick, bullet shells outlet, the wing tip, the navigation lights, rigging the plane, some decals and texturing it.

Curtiss P-40N Warhawk:








The Warhawk received a new pair of ailerons after I sliced a piece from the wings' mesh to make those components. The flaps were also made, but, unlike the ailerons, the flaps were made with a copied piece from the wings to make them according to its alignment for what it could be the original lines for the flaps. I made a small adjustment on the wings after some issues around the landing gear spacing and the carriage base. At first I thought it would make me remake the wings, but it seemed to be unnecessary. Then I selected the pieces from the carriage to make the fairings. Same thing I did for the fuselage landing gear.

Also, I made a second antenna under the plane's fuselage. I don't know if the P-40 would count with one or two antennas under its fuselage. I need to take a look at IL-2 Sturmovik and War Thunder to answer this question.

The next components are: the pilot seat, instrument panel, stick, bullet shells outlet, rigging the plane, some decals and texturing it.

Focke-Wulf FW 190A-8:










The German FW 190 received new components after the last Blogs. What changed was: new engine outlets, some 'bubbles' on the wings surface, the gunsights, the instrument panel, the shells outlet and some hard points under the wings and the fuselage. The hard points were used for fixing bombs, drop tanks and rockets / rocket hacks. Based in the original photos, the FW 190s could carry bombs and drop takns under its fuselage while the rockets were fixed on the hard points under its wings. In addition, I adjusted the position of the cannons a little more inward. The BMW 801 engines received a small adjustment after the new outlets. I know. The engines were made in a simple way, so, no big changes in order to make an authentic replica of that component.

Since it is rigged, the next thing to do is: making the pilot seat, the stick, the flaps and a nice texture.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Work, P-40N, Kübelwagen, Jean and Miria - April 10, 2021

New Updates for: Macchi C.202 and Macchi C.205 (new project) - October 11, 2021

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023