Google Photos and New Updates for: P-40N, FW-190A-8 and Macchi C.202 (new project) - May 31, 2021

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog during this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic. And since this year is starting to unfold for us, nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

Before I start with new rendered images, I must inform we are close to June 1st - the date Google Photos will end the unlimited space for uploading new photos. That means the new photos uploaded there will consume space given by Google for every created account without the packages for extra space in their servers.

I shared my thoughts about it, in case you want to see / read it. (Back to where I started, changes on Photos and Claymore Flora (new project) - November 15, 2020)

- x -

Now, back to the important. I'm going to show you the new adjustments of the P-40N Warhawk and the Focke-Wulf FW 190A-8 after my last Blog here. Now that I'm working at the health center from where I live, my time to work on my Blender projects is reduced to my short intervals after my studies during breaks of my shift, having extra time on holidays and weekends.

Still, let me show you what I did so far.






Impressive. Don't you agree? What changed was: I made the holes on the wings for the landing gear during the flights. I tried my best with the Knife and make the subdivisions around the spacing in order to fix the mesh issues after removing that small piece.

The next things to do are the cockpit internal components, the flaps, the fairings from the wings and the tail-fuselage, texturing, new decals and rigging the plane.

Now the German FW 190:








The FW 190 received new pair of navigation lights - one for each wingtip and one on the rudder. In addition, the spacing from where the wheels are located when the plane is flying received a new background after my brother and I made some adjustments on the mesh from the main fuselage. I need to fix a small gap on the wings tip - as you can see the yellow painting on the tip is a bit deslocated due to the mesh issues after making the ailerons.

The next components are the flaps, cockpit internal components, texture and rigging.

Before I conclude this Blog, there's one more project to show you. Yeah. I started it recently - as usual from me when it comes to start new projects in the middle of the previous while in development. For this one, I picked up the Italian air fighter Macchi C.202 Folgore (thunder / thunderbolt in Italian). When Italy joined the Axis, they lacked advanced planes like the Germans with their Messerschmitt Bf 109, the British with their Spitfire and Hurricane, the Americans with their P-40 Warhawks, P-38 Lightning, P-47 Thunderbolt and P-51 Mustang. The only planes they could rely on were biplanes like the Fiat C.R.32, C.R.42 and other wooden / silk made planes based on WW1 models. However, they developed monoplanes made in aluminum / steel like the Fiat G.50 Freccia (Arrow), Reggiane Re.2000 Falco I and Macchi C.200 Saetta. Still, these planes were powered with radial engines - making them less powerful to match up their current competitors. After they bought the license of the Daimler-Benz DB 601 from the Germans, the Italian engine company Alfa Romeo built the R.A.1000 R.C.41-I Monsone. With this new engine, Mario Castoldi and his team of engineers of Macchi developed the Macchi C.202 Folgore from the original Macchi C.200 Saetta - with a series of considerable changes. Quite agile and nimble compared to the German Messerschmitt Bf 109 of E and F series, the Supermarine Spitfire Mk V, the Hawker Hurricane, the P-38 Lightning, the P-47 Thunderbolt and P-40 Warhawk of early series; but it was less armed due to its Breda-SAFAT machine guns (a pair of 12.7 mm Breda-SAFAT on the nose and a pair of 7.7 mm Breda-SAFAT on the wings), with few units armed with gunpods of powerful caliber MGs, but decreasing its agile abilities. Due to the lack of capabilities of upgrading the C.202 with better weapons, a new version of the aircraft was built - under the register code Macchi C.205 Veltro (Greyhound) / Orione (Orion as C.205N). Both planes served the Italian Regia Aeronautica, the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana (only the C.205 Veltro / Orione) and the German Luftwaffe.

Let me show you the initial images of Macchi C.202 Folgore.






Impressive. These are the initial images of the C.202 Folgore. I made the main fuselage, the wings and the rudders. Along these components, I made the air intakes / radiators under the main fuselage.

The next components are its armaments, elevator, canopy, propeller blades, landing gears, ailerons, flaps, cockpit internal components, antenna, Pitot tube, a fine texture and rigging it.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My other Blogspot places:
https://antonybarnoniliteraryworks.blogspot.com/
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024