New Updates for: P-40N Warhawk - May 10, 2021

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog during this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic. And since this year is starting to unfold for us, nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

For this Blog, I'm going to show you the new adjustments of the P-40N Warhawk after my last Blog here. Now that I'm working at the health center from where I live, my time to work on my Blender projects is reduced to my short intervals after my studies during breaks of my shift, having extra time on holidays and weekends.

Still, let me show you what I did so far.








Amazing. What changed from the last update is: The P-40 Warhawk received the Pitot tube, along the metallic targeting sight, navigation lights for starboard and port section of the plane and the aerial attachments. I remember some P-40s has the metallic targeting sight aside from the electronic sight (the ones located in the cockpit). I also made a slight adjustment on the canopy glass to fit with the frames.

In the future, I'll make the ailerons, the cockpit interior components, flaps, the spacing on the wings for the landing gears, the texture, the shark mouth and eyes decals and rigging the plane.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024