New Updates for: Me 262 and FW 190 - November 9th, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog after a long time of absence. We are now on the November 9th - approaching the end of 2020; hoping that things will get better as the world continues to fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for this pandemic. In this week, I will be working at Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday while I got the other days to study. After November 14th, my employment contract at the public health clinic where I live will end. As I said, I was called to work on a temporary basis to fill the position of two attendants who ran for councilor in these municipal elections. And as the elections start on the 15th of November, the contract would officially end on that day, but I will work until the 14th. I hope that something will come up to renew my contract to the point that I work permanently.

For this Blog, I'm going to bring new rendered images of my replicas of the Messerschmitt Me 262 A-1a and Focke-Wulf FW 190 A-8.

Messerschmitt ME 262 A-1a:






I made the aerial attachments, the wheels and the first pieces for the landing gears. It took some work after adjusting it to fit with the blueprints I found on Wikipedia and some websites. It looks cool, but it is not complete for what I have to say. The next thing to do is completing the landing gear, adding the cockpit components, the landing gear fairing, the navigation lights, the R4M rocket hack (some Me 262 were fitted with 24 units of R4M rocket to take down the American B-17 Flying Fortress), the other components and texturing it.

Focke-Wuf FW 190 A-8:




In these renders, I made the propeller blades for the FW 190 and a small adjustment on the engine fans and wings. They were not so big compared to the last renders and the recent ones and the engines are covered by the fuselage main structure.

Speaking on the recent ones, here's what I made so far.






I made the pistons and two rings for the BMW 801 radial engine. I need to render the engine in order to show you the changes. Aside from that component, I appended the Gelb (yellow in German) material from the Bf 109 project to the FW 190's rudder and small part in its nose. Some aircraft had the under side of the wing tip painted in yellow - like the Heinkel He 111, Dornier Do 17, Junkers Ju 87 Stuka and Junkers Ju 88. And it has a new canopy hatch. I had some work in order to make the canopy, but it went well. The next thing to do is: adding the landing gear, aerial attachments, navigation lights, Pitot tube, cockpit components, the decals, texturing and rigging it.

After the A-8 version, I'll make the D-9 'Long-nose Dora' and the Focke-Wulf Ta 152.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024