Focke-Wulf FW 190 and Clare - November 22, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog here.

The year is almost ending, and before December comes, let's write another Blog of 2020 while we're hoping the things get better as the world continues to fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for this pandemic.

For this Blog, I'm going to bring new rendered images of my replicas of the Focke-Wulf FW 190 A-8.




I made the spacement for the engine exhaustion outlets on the aircraft's nose along a 'lump' at front of it. Also, I made the antennas and the stair for the pilot to place his foot to climb up to the cockpit. It's looking good so far.

Here's some of the renders for the BMW 801 radial engine.



Although they were made in a simple way, the idea was to make something to fill the emptiness on the Focke-Wulf FW 190 A-8. The D-9s had a narrow open space compared to the A series due to their Junkers Jumo 217 inverted in-line engine to increase their power and flight capacity over the BMW 801.

And now, more renders of the German air fighter.









Nice. I included the Luftwaffe roundels for the aircraft. I know it was too soon for adding decals, but I decided to include some in order to have some concepts. Also, I included the headrest, aerial attachments and the first components for the landing gears. Aside from these new components, I made a small adjustments on the exhaustion outlet and the wings.

The next thing to do is concluding the landing gear of the tail. For the landing gears of the wings, I have to make the fairings. Yeah, the fairings will be troublesome in case I have to cut some mesh from the wings. I plan to start rigging the gears and have some concept in order to make those components.

After the A-8 version, I'll make the D-9 'Long-nose Dora' and the Focke-Wulf Ta 152.

Before I conclude this Blog, I'm going to show you something I was working on 2019. You guys remember I was working on Clare's buckles from my previous Blogs. Right? In case not, I'll share the links to these Blogs.

Claymore - Clare (new project):

New updates for: Clare (Claymore) - June 9, 2019:

I decided to make her hairstyle in a different project - as I mention before on my last Blog - the one I showed Flora's initial renders after I tested a new hairstyle made with Blender 2.90.1. For Clare, the idea was kept.





Impressive. Don't you agree?

I appended her spaulders and buckles along the hairstyle from that project I was in the mean time. The only differences from the other characters I made previously is: I changed the sword color to red as she was an offensive warrior of the 47th position (or as some would classify her as the weakest warrior in the Organization for carrying Teresa's flesh and blood - making her 1/4 of half-human and half-Yoma). The head remains from Irene's project - as Clare has a more elongated chin, similar to that of Irene, Teresa and the other slightly older characters; but having Priscilla's ears.

I still have the texture for Clare's uniform with Irene's right arm in case I plan to make some scenes with her, like the duel she had with the Awakened Ophelia at the lake or Flora during the Battle of Pieta. Now, the other components to be made for her are: her boots, vambraces, faulds and backseat plate.

Clare's equipment from Claymore New Wiki: https://claymorenew.fandom.com/wiki/Clare

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Claymore is a trademark of Norihiro Yagi (original writer and mangaka), Shueisha (publisher), Monthly Shōnen Jump, Weekly Shōnen Jump, Jump Square (manga distributor) and Madhouse Studio (anime).

Shared images are available at Claymore New Wiki:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024