Absent for a while, New computer, First short animation and Resuming my Claymore projects

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog after a long time of absence. As you are aware here and on my other social medias, I'm working as an attendant at the public health center from where I live and I'm studying business management as we are all isolated from university and schools due to the Corona Virus pandemic. We are now on October 8th - past the half of 2020; hoping for the things to get better as the World continues in this fight for survival and to develop a (possible) cure for this pandemic.

For this Blog, I'm going to bring something really cool. After some days of work, my brother and I managed to buy new components to build a new PC. Everything went fine and we were able to build a second computer that could spare me from making turns to use a single computer we have to play games, study, work on current projects on Blender and other things. I know, we have a laptop in case I need to study and make artworks, but close to the main one, Blender and games is quite highly demanding for memory processing and video processing.

But now, everything went fine after the installation of Windows 10 and we're hoping to upgrade our other computers as we requested for some new components.

With a new upgraded computer, we started to use the GPU over the CPU to render new images and we were able to render images really faster and beautiful with the denoise option. Speaking of which, we made the first short animation for TonyAnima Projects. This one with the Lockheed P-38 Lightning.


Although the camera looks a little bit weird to focus the P-38, the original idea was that it could follow the aircraft while focusing on it at different angles. My brother helped me to extended the duration on the timeline from Blender that we avoid using time duration from HitFilm Express, and everything went alright. In the future, I'll make more short animations with this aircraft and with my other pre-existing models like the Bf 109, P-51 Mustang, Spitfire, B-17 Flying Fortress and Me 262.

Other thing I'd like share here is: I'm resuming my Claymore projects. In case you don't know what happened that made to pause with Claymore projects on Blender, after my brother has installed Blender 2.82, some things with the Copy Rotation / Location constrains and the Bezier curves that were made in the previous versions suffered some modifications from one version to another. Like for example: The curves for Irene's, Teresa's, Sophia's and Jean's hair had several rotations orientations instead of one that was used in 2.79 and 2.8. Also, the empty object that kept the sword components aligned with the carrier was acting like Allucard's sword from Castlevania.


M3 Half-Track (new project), Resuming my studies and A small pause with Claymore projects... for now
https://tonyanimaprojects.blogspot.com/2020/03/m3-half-track-new-project-resuming-my.html

After we installed Windows 10 on the new PC, we installed the 2.8 version along the 2.90.1. Fortunately, I'm able to correct some things from these projects and change some things before I think to use the new version for animating them (or to use the 2.8 version itself to do so). The only setback is putting all the materials back to the projects, because it is tiresome and I really hoped Blender could store the materials on the program itself like Unity. (or as we would call the objects with non-found textures: Pink objects)

The revisited projects were: Priscilla, Irene, Teresa, Sophia, Noel and Rafaela.

























Noel, Sophia and Rafaela continues using Irene and Teresa armor pieces for the vambraces, chausses, sabaton and buckles. Other than that, they are using their own spaulders, their own fabric uniform and tuxedo garments and their swords are still attached to Empty Objects.

The small changes were the replacement of the Diffuse and Gloss materials by the Principled shaders for fabric, metallic surface and textures for their heads, hair, sword blade, hilt and guard. I decided to change that after I found interested to use it for metallic objects.

After Claymore, I'll revisite my other projects after I copied from the main computer to the next one. I know it will take some time, but I'll do that once I can have some proper spare-time from work and studies. And who knows I plan to render some scenes with Claymore characters, aircraft, WW2 vehicles, tanks and firearms and other things and make some animated movies with them.


Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024