New updates for: Irene (Claymore) - 09/22/2019

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here.

For this blog, I'll be resuming the project I'm working on for Irene from Claymore. Yeah, has been a good time without visiting it after the arrival of Blender 2.8. But don't worry. At small moments I shall adjust and make the last parts for the model and conclude Irene's project and move on to the others.





The small changes were: more hair strands in the front and back. Although I have the other side of Irene's back hair to be made, what I could say is: it's looking good and if willing and time favors me for correcting some things, she'll be ready for the next week.

In these renders, I used the Eevee render mode over the Cycles. In case you want to compare two different render procedures, well take a look on these images.





One thing I would like to inform is: Eevee is good by rendering smooth and less realistic shadows - with some parts that may not look good (like in the third render). Yet, the time to render is faster than in Cycles and it doesn't require a high demand of memory.

Once it is complete, I'll share it for you from my DeviantArt and see if I can resume the project of Priscilla by adjusting the walking animation and add more things there. Also, I plan to resume the ones for Teresa's armor and Clare's and see if I can make them. That's it for now. I hope you enjoy it. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.


Claymore is a trademark of Norihiro Yagi (original writer and mangaka), Shueisha (publisher), Monthly Shōnen Jump, Weekly Shōnen Jump, Jump Square (manga distributor) and Madhouse Studio (anime).

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concluding the J2M3 Raiden, plans to resume my studies for another civil service exam and spam bots on Sketchfab - May 11, 2026

Concluding the Nieuport 28 and Mitsubishi J2M Raiden (new project) - January 8th, 2026

New updates for: P-38L-5-LO Lightning and Nieuport 28 - December 16, 2025