New updates for: T-34, SU-100, Tiger I and Ki-61 - October 26, 2023

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog in 2023. We are now on October 26 - past the half of 2023. Now that I'm working and my 7th semester has started, my time for Blogs decreased to some occasions. At least it is good to be back at work.

I'm still waiting for any news related to the new civil service exam of this year - with some to the education and health departments; and the subscriptions to be open in case I plan to apply for another public job. Like I said before, I may give it a shot, but it will be the same thing as before - Reserve my days and my spare-time for study. If I fail, it would be another civil service performed, with my money being spent for nothing.

For the calling process to work as a teacher, I definitely gave up due to the lack/low number of vacancies for mathematics teachers. My mom said for December they might re-open the subscriptions. However, I'm not sure I plan to do that in case I'm going to wait for too long until they reach to my position and then I announce my interest for that vacancy.

Enough of that, let's go for the important. For today, I'm going to share you the new rendered images of the Soviet T-34, the SU-100, the German Tiger I and the Japanese Ki-61 'Hien'.

T-34-76 model 1941:






The T-34 looks nice with the Red Army markings. I decided to include them like I did for the M4A1 Sherman, M36 Jackson, the Panzer I, Panzer III, Panzer IV and the Tiger I. In addition, I added the Pravda High School on the T-34 in case I'd make the Soviet tanks used in Girls Und Panzer - especially the ones commanded by Katyusha and Nonna (I'm not sure it is the T-34-76 or the T-34-85 since the two main variants appear in the series).

The other changes were: the crates had the Mirror modifier applied, leaving the right ones appearing only while the left ones removed. I still have the original model for it. I added some plates and pins on the base for the main gun, some pieces for the towing hooks, rings and locking pins on the turret, the driver sight located on the front hatch and a small adjustment on the front section of the chassis to have a smooth curve.

After these renders, I added some bolts on the back side of the T-34. It will be visible on the renders of the SU-100 since I'm working on these two Soviet tanks. The next components to make are the sights for the chassis hatch, adjustments on the gun mantlet, the suspension system for the rear wheel and the turret.

SU-100:








While I was working on the T-34, I copied the bolts to the SU-100. So far it's looking good. Other components added were the decals (both the Red Army and the Pravda), the base for the hatches on the fixed casemate, the steel plates around the 100 mm D-10S gun, four external fuel tanks, two periscopes (one in the commander cuppola and one in the driver hatch) and some additional holding bars. The front light and the antenna have been moved to fit in the schematics.

The main gun needs to be finished, but I need to search for some images and more screenshots from War Thunder. I may include the SU-100 and the SU-85 to my Soviet tanks to level up on that game. And perhaps even the SU-122, the SU-152, the ISU-122 and the ISU-152. For the ISU tank series, I need to make the IS-1 / IS-2 tanks while the SU-152 is based on the KV-1S heavy tank. Still, I plan to make these Soviet tanks.

After the SU-100, the next tank is the SU-85.

Panzer VI Ausf. E Tiger I:








Alright, the mighty Tiger I. I made some adjustments on the rear wheel and the front section of the chassis. The last component was tricky to create more faces without relying on extra subdivisions - which 'kills' the project by using the Bevel and the Subdivision Surface modifiers. Still, I tried my best to make it.

Other changes were: the jack was imported from the Panzer III - with some adjustments to fit for the Tiger I; the extra domes on the back side of the German tank has been made and the extra piece in between the two engine exhaustion outlets receiving minor adjustments.

The next components to add are: an external MG42, the working tools, the towing hooks, a nice texture and rigging it. I plan to make the H1 version of the Tiger I.

Kawasaki Ki-61 Hien:










The Japanese Ki-61 received some nice adjustments. The first one are the temporary texture for the upper section of the plane and the aerial attachments. Then I appended the cockpit internal components and the landing gear from the A6M Zero / Ki-43 Hayabusa. The main instrument panel received some modifications to resemble the original one.

The second thing added is the fairings. I had to use the knife tool to make it and tried to connect the main vertices to the original one from the wings in order to avoid excessive subdivisions to mess up the project. The flaps has been made with a copied piece from the wings' mesh. The landing gear, the air radiator and the wings has been adjusted. So far, this Japanese air fighter is almost concluded.

The next components to make are: a nice decal to represent its respective Sentai, a nice texture and rigging it. Probably after the Ki-61 I shall make the Ki-100 with the nose's redesigned.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you like this Blog. I don't have updates from my original works to share you. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Facebook page:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:
My Pixiv:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Work, P-40N, Kübelwagen, Jean and Miria - April 10, 2021

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New Updates for: Macchi C.202 and Macchi C.205 (new project) - October 11, 2021