New Updates for: Bf 109, B-17 and Spitfire - May 16, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog during this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic. And nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

For this Blog, I'll be showing new renders of the Bf 109, B-17 Flying Fortress and the Spitfire.

Let me show you the new renders of the Messerschmitt BF 109 E-4:






I made the texture for the instrument panel with the critical components the German pilots must be aware while in combat / flight operations, like the horizontal alignment of the aircraft, altitude indicator, fuel indicator, water and oil indicator, magnetic compass and other elements. Despite I did it super simple as a texture, it looks good for my current skills. If I would something more realistic for an aircraft simulator / game like War Thunder or IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad / Battle of Bodenplatte / Great Battles and so go on, I would add more geometric objects for the indicators, model them and rig them.

Also, I added a red line on the wings and the number 14 on the Bf 109's fuselage.The number is to designate a position in a squadron (or Jagdgeschwader). Since the texture was made in the aircraft flown by Gen. Hans-Joachim Marseille, I plan to make other textures for this aircraft - including one flown by Gen. Adolf Galland.

Q: What about Erich Hartmann?
Hartmann's Bf 109 is a G series model, but I plan to make it. Don't worry. Despite the slightest differences, the E-4 model can be duplicated and re-modeled into the other versions like the F, G, K, T and Z. The B, C and D can be made too, but historically they were not so used in combat as the E and further versions of the 109.

Currently the Messerschmitt Bf 109 is virtually complete and is ready to be exported to my mini-project on Unity along the P-38 Lightning.

For now, let's continue with the other aircraft of this Blog. I would include the P-51 Mustang, but I haven't rendered new images. Instead, the next one will be the B-17G Flying Fortress.




I adjusted the nose turret, the cabin and a small part of the spinners. Beyond that, more machine gun barrels on the nose. Technically it didn't changed a lot as my other projects like the Mustang, Spitfire and firearms. Don't despair. I plan to make the ailerons, the elevator, the landing gear and a load of adjustments of the cabin, engines and the main fuselage.

Lastly, the Spitfire Mk. IX.








This time I didn't rendered the landing gear of the wings. At the moment I have them retracted to the wings like in the flight mode and I have to make the fairings, which it will be a similar and painful thing after the Bf 109.

Similar to the B-17, it didn't changed a lot in appearance aspect except for the decals on the left side of the fuselage and the gloss effect on the metallic structure. One thing I recall is the top having less gloss effect compared to the down sections of the British aircraft. For the concluded part I'll adjust the roughness of the green material at the Shader Editor.

Other thing is: the mirror modifier for the wings, fuselage and elevator requires to be applied for painting the camouflage, and there's a door on the left side of the aircraft - located on the cockpit hatch.

Similar thing to the Bf 109, I plan to make the Mk. I, Mk. V and Mk. VII for the Spitfire.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with more Blogs in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024