New updates for: P-51D - May 2nd, 2020

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog during this quarantine phase while the World makes their best to find a (possible) cure for the COVID-19 pandemic. And nothing like a good Blog to entertain you.

For this Blog, I'll be showing new renders of the American P-51D Mustang.






I remade the bubble-type canopy glass after I making the framing. Then I added the Solidify modifier for it to increase depth for that component, then attaching it to their respective bones.

The aerial has been appended from the Spitfire project to speed up the development. So far, it's looking good, though the tail wheel looks floating in mid-air (lol).

The next component is the landing gear located on the tail, the outlet flap under the Mustang 'belly' and the internal components for the cockpit (specifically the battery, the instrument panel and the stick).

One more thing: I started a small test with the P-38 Lightning on Unity. The idea is to make an aircraft simulator / mini-game inspired on War Thunder.


I'll talk with more details on my other Blogspot - TonyGamingProjects, because from the day I created that other area and TonyLiteraryWorks is to split my works into different sections: one for games, one for literary works and one for 3D works.

Well, that's it for today. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with more Blogs in this year. I plan to share more artworks and other things I did in my time. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024