Long absence, Civil service exam, Blender 5.2.0 and ideas for future projects - September 13, 2026

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog in 2026. We are now on September 13 - past the half of 2026.

I know. I've been absent without writing anything new here. This year has been a bit rough and it affected me to some extend. Julie's demise, job applications (I'm still employed as a public servant, but some minor things happened that made me want to move on) and other personal things that didn't go well and drove me into depression. I usually don't talk about it at home, but it's a thing that I accepted a long time ago. But now I'm doing alright.

Speaking on public servant, I recently learned of a new civil service exam that is currently accepting applications. I plan to apply for the clerk vacancy. That means I'm going to lay low with my usual routine (Blender, fanfics, Unity, drawings and other things). The exam is scheduled on December 6th. Let's hope for some outstanding results after the exam, since the idea is to move on. Personally, I don't have anything against the current job (public community health agent), but, there were some things that happened and drove me a bit down. That's why I want to move on or a break from it. My vacations are scheduled on January 2027 (previously scheduled on November. Yet, it's another long story).

Also, there's another one that is still in debate for authorizing the exam applications, which is the Social Security Technician and the Social Security Analysts for the INSS. These two are promising, even though I intend to apply for the Technician one. Until then, I'll have to resume my studies.

As I already mentioned in my last Blog (HDD is back in action and Blender 5.1.2 - June 28, 2026), I've been working on the models for Ardra - my RTS mini-game made on Unity3D; as well my fanfics for Antony B. Arnoni - Literary Works. I plan to upload the last chapters of Das Mädchen in Rot in English version.

Back to Blender. I've been using the 5.2.0 version. As I said in that Blog, I'm saving most of the current models made with the 2.8 and 2.93.5 versions to the 5.2.0 version. The idea is to keep the original files from the previous versions while making the corrections and adjustments in the 5.2.0. For newer projects, I'll use the recent version.

I have plans to resume my original projects - mainly my WW1 and WW2 planes, firearms, tanks, vehicles, 3D characters, props and more. Maybe, in the future, I plan to bring other content to this Blogspot. One in mind is Warhammer 40K, resuming my Claymore characters and civilian vehicles.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you like this Blog. Let us hope this year bring us new content and something different from the usual. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Facebook page:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:
My Pixiv:
My Sketchfab:
My Twitter / X (deactivated):
https://twitter.com/antonybindarnon
My Bluesky:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concluding the J2M3 Raiden, plans to resume my studies for another civil service exam and spam bots on Sketchfab - May 11, 2026

Concluding the Nieuport 28 and Mitsubishi J2M Raiden (new project) - January 8th, 2026

Our beloved dog Julie...