New updates for: IAR 80, concluding the Ki-43-I and new ideas for future projects - planes - July 25, 2024

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog in 2024. We are now on July 25 - fourth week of this month and near past the half of 2024.

I know. I've been absent without writing anything new here. Job, studies, playing video-games, watching some YouTube videos, listening to some musics and doing my chores at some moments.

I'm now working on the new role as health community agent. These days were pretty nice and easy, despite they were related to the administrative, reception and pharmacy routines. Few were related to the role we (my colleagues and I) shall perform. For now we are in the training phase.

The 8th semester is finished. Another thing I won't be bothered with. After the second university, I'll give a break for good.

New Nightwave intermission chapter is now complete, again. Yet, I'm waiting for the new 1999 update where you can play as Arthur (Excalibur).

Enough of that, let's go to the important thing in this Blog. I'm going to share you the new rendered images of the IAR 80 and the Nakajima Ki-43-I 'Hayabusa'.

IAR 80:








I decided to make the texture for the IAR 80. I used lots of masks for the brown, yellow, red, blue and light blue colors.

In addition to this, I added the Armature to rig the Romanian aircraft. It looks nice, although I had to remake its UV mapping after learning the flaps' design. I had to revisit War Thunder and look for more images.

Despite it was a bit troubling remaking the flaps' UV and the masks, the results were good.

I also added the stern light on the rudder and three pipes for the engine exhaustion outlets. Highlighting the variants, the IAR 80C and the IAR 81 counted with steel beams linked to the tail horizontal and 20 mm Mauser cannons in place of the Browning MGs. I may plan to add it in the future.

After the main texture, I'm working on the Bump texture for the fuselage. Also, I'll adjust the animations for the landing gear.

Nakajima Ki-43-I 'Hayabusa':












The Ki-43-I is my second Japanese that I concluded, with the A6M being the first. I made the final adjustments on the main texture and added the textures for the Bump, Metal and Specular. I added the emblem of the 64th Sentai, 3rd Chutai on the rudder. I could change the colors for the emblem in case you want something interesting.

The cockpit components were appended from the A6M Zero, with minor adjustments for the Ki-43 - like the dashboard, the stick and the armored headrest. The stern light was added to the tail fin.

Without nothing more to add, the Ki-43 is ready and is now available in my Sketchfab and ArtStation. I'll leave the link for you to visit it:

For fun, I'll share the images of the Ki-43-I flying.


I personally enjoyed this render.


And this one.





Before concluding this Blog, there's one last thing to share.

I received some requests on ArtStation from some followers. After that I shared my previous works - related to WW2 planes, they asked me in the private chat for some planes. One of them asked me the B-17, but I told that the American is in development along the B-29, the Lancaster and the He 111. I'll resume the B-17 after IAR 80 (or the Stuka).

Another WW2 plane that is part of the request is the Douglas A-20 Havoc (American) / Boston (British).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_A-20_Havoc

For the modern planes, they asked me the Ilyushin IL-76 and the Antonov An-22.

Ilyushin IL-76
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilyushin_Il-76

Antonov An-22
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-22

There is a request in one of my videos for the F-4 Phantom. I also plan to make it.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you like this Blog. Let us hope this year bring us new content and something different from the usual. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Facebook page:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:
My Pixiv:
My Sketchfab:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to Work, P-40N, Kübelwagen, Jean and Miria - April 10, 2021

New Updates for: Macchi C.202 and Macchi C.205 (new project) - October 11, 2021

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023