New videos and new updates for: Lancaster - May 5th, 2024

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog in 2024.

I know. I've been absent without writing anything new here. I got some extra days of work at the public health center. For one thing is good, but I'm getting worn out by the passing days without a regular time to rest. But now, as we're on May, things are back to normal at work.

Still, while I'm waiting to be called to work as a health community agent. Probably this month the city hall will be able to call me for the position since I passed the civil service exam.

My 8th semester is still ongoing. I'm finishing some things related to my graduation, then I'll give a break for good after my second university.

Nightwave intermission chapter is complete, but I heard DE are preparing the next Nora Mix for May 15th (oh God nooooo!!!!). I guess they are out of ideas for new Warframe mini-stories, with news for the 1999 and a another side quest.

Enough of that, let's go to the important thing in this Blog.


I'm going to show you the new video and the new renders of the Avro Lancaster B Mk III. I made a great progress for the development while recording the next video for my YouTube channel.


And now I'll show you the renders of the British bomber.











The Lancaster received a nice texture while I was working on Blender and Gimp 2. I tried my best to make the brown spots for the wings, fuselage and engine nacelles based in some photos at different angles. It was tricky but it paid off.

Another update was the rework on the turrets and the addition of internal components. I made the seats for the pilot, gunners, radio operator and bombardier, the radio equipment, the floor and the walls.

Let me show you a cutaway view of the Lancaster's fuselage.






Amazing, huh? For these renders, I had to delete a portion of the Lancaster to show you its interior since that I applied the Mirror modifier. Some components were imported from other projects, like the yoke from the P-38 Lightning and the chairs from my previous planes.

I could say the Lancaster is almost complete, but I have to rig it and make the Bump and Specular textures for more details. Also, I need to make the smoke coming from the engine exhaustion outlets and the dirt effect on the plane's main texture. After that, I shall finish the Lancaster video timelapse series.

I shall do the same for the B-17, the B-29 and the He 111 bombers.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you like this Blog. Let us hope this year bring us new content and something different from the usual. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Facebook page:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:
My Pixiv:
My Sketchfab:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New updates for: Bf 110C-7, G.55 Centauro and Gloster Meteor (new project) - July 30, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023