Results from the civil service exam, lack of activities, small changes and plans for the future - December 17, 2023

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another Blog in 2023. We are now on December 17 - approaching the end of 2023. Now that I'm working and my 7th semester has been concluded, my time for Blogs decreased to some occasions. At least it is good to be back at work.

I performed the civil service exam on December 10 for the attendant / receptionist vacancy. The results were appreciable. I managed to score 68 points, which is fine. But, compared to 83 points I scored for the community health agent, the score from the attendant exam is pretty low. And, I recently learned I passed in the 1st place on the exam for the community health agent. I saw the results yesterday. I was surprised, but I'm glad that I got a good position on the exam and I have a chance to be called for that vacancy. At least it is a good surprise.

As always, Warframe brought a new Nightwave chapter, which will be a pain in my butt. For the time being, I'm going to take a break from Warframe to focus on exams. My brother and I can perform the previous challenges from the lastest weeks without any trouble like when it was first introduced to the game to replace the Alert missions.

For the today's Blog, I'm not going to share any new images from my current and previous projects. Due to my studies for the civil service exams I slowed my activities with new renders. The idea in the future is to reduce the number of images from the projects I've been working on - only to bring them in a moment I have a great improvement on its development.

Also, I plan to lay low with Google Photos.

Question: What do you mean 'lay low with Google Photos'?
Answer: The idea behind this is to stop uploading too much my WIPs on that platform. Let's just say I get annoyed with the Explore section of Photos and its AI keep adding some of my works into any topic (like for example: my firearms replicas appearing on Aircraft or Screenshot section). Not to mention of suggesting me to include some of the WIPs into non-related topics (like Helicopter, Tram, Cable car, Sail boat and others). Because of that, I started moving the previous WIPs from the Photos to Google Drive.

But it will consume space either way.
Yes. That includes the images I uploaded to Photos before they announced the end of unlimited space for uploading your images and photos with the Storage Saver option on.

As for the original images I uploaded to Blogspot that were removed from Photos, they are still here. Fortunately I don't have to worry about it. For newer Blogs I shall upload directly from the computer to Blogspot. As I said earlier, I will bring you new renders of my projects at a suitable development stage.

For the end of 2023 and for 2024, I have plans of concluding my current Blender projects before starting a new one. That includes:

Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress

Boeing B-29A Superfortress

Curtiss P-40N Warhawk

North American P-51D Mustang

Republic P-47D Thunderbolt

Vought F4U-1A Corsair

Avro Lancaster Mk III

Gloster Meteor F.4

Hawker Hurricane Mk I

Hawker Tempest Mk V

Focke-Wulf FW 190 A-8

Heinkel He 111 H-3

Horten Ho 229

Junkers Ju 87 B-2 Stuka

Junkers Ju 88 A-4

Messerschmitt Bf 109 F-3

Messerschmitt Bf 109 T-3

Messerschmitt Bf 110 C-7

Messerschmitt Me 262 A-1a Schwalbe

Messerschmitt Me 262 A-1a/U-4

Fiat G.55 Centauro

Macchi C.202 Folgore

Macchi C.205 Veltro

Kawasaki Ki-61-I Hien

Mitsubishi A6M2 Model 21 Zero

Nakajima Ki-43-I Hayabusa

IAR 80

Ilyushin IL-2 M3 Sturmovik

Lavochkin La-5

Lavochkin La-5FN

Yakovlev Yak-1

M3A1 Half-track

Volkswagen Type 62 Kübelwagen

M3 Lee

M4A1 Sherman

M36 Jackson

Panzer III J1

Panzer III N

Panzer IV F1

Panzer IV F2

Panzer IV F2(G)

Panzer IV H

Tiger I E

SU-100

T-34-76

There are some I didn't include, like the P-38G Lightning, the Bf 109 E-4, the Spitfire Mk I and Mk IX; and the Panzer I. These are concluded projects after I corrected its rigging, texture and adding a Bump / Displacement mapping for these replicas. The undergoing projects I mentioned earlier shall be concluded before I plan to start a new project.

I didn't include the firearms as well since I uploaded the WIPs on my other Blogspot - TonyGamingProjects. I may bring the renders of the replicas here in the future. The Lancaster video series will be resumed. In the future I may bring new content on my YouTube channel as well.

That's it for now my friends. I hope you like this Blog. I don't have updates from my original works to share you. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Facebook page:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:
My Pixiv:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024