Last civil service exam (I hope) and new updates for: He 111H, Hurricane Mk I and Lancaster B Mk III - August 29, 2022

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog in 2022. We are now on August 29 - past the half of 2022; hoping for the things to get better. Now that I'm working and studying, my time for Blogs decreased to some occasions and some weekends.

I performed the last civil service exam of this season yesterday - the one for accountant job vacancy. It would be applied in August 14 along the one for archive clerk in the town hall, but the board announced a change of the date - moving it to August 28. I'm still waiting the news surrounding the selective process for health surveillance agent. I heard from some people that work in the area that the first classified candidate didn't answered the calling. Let's hope he passed it to next one.

For this month, my university semester is in course - in which my attention will have to be re-directed to the new tasks, in addition to my studies and job (which are quite stressful but I'm used to. Haha. After that, I think I'll take a break from university and public exams as soon as I settle down for good).

Enough of that. Let's go for the Blog. For today, I'm going to bring new images of the Hawker Hurricane, the Heinkel He 111 and the Avro Lancaster. I know. I'm still working on the Lancaster for the new Blender timelapse series on YouTube, but, due to the things I've to attend, my time with YouTube decreased to the point of watching and liking some videos, receiving more comments without replying all of them and doing the usual. I recorded a new video, although I haven't reserved a proper time to prepare it on HitFilms.

Still, I hope you like it.

Heinkel He 111 H model (H-1 / H-3 / H-6):








The He 111 received new updates after my last Blog. I added new frames for the greenhouse canopy and the windows located in the ventral section of the fuselage - next to the gondola. Now it's looking good.

The only 'bad thing' surrounding this plane is: lots of windows and metal frames to keep the reinforced glass in place. Since there are few living examples around the world (including the Spanish CASA 2.111 - the Heinkel He 111 license-built in Spain but retrofitted to receive the British Rolls-Royce Merlin engines), I have to rely in photos and games at different angles of the plane.

The next components are: the doors for the carriage and the bomb bay (like I previously said: some He 111 were modified to carry heavy bombs and torpedoes - which didn't allowed the installation of internal bomb bays), the flaps and ailerons, rigging the plane and a nice texture.

Hawker Hurricane Mk I:








The Hurricane received new machine gun tapes, metal sights, canopy framing and glass. I modified its temporary texture a bit to look like the Spitfire. Also, I made some adjustments on its fuselage to fit with the canopy. The schematics I downloaded from the Wikipedia gave me some 'headaches' when I aligned it to others at different angles. Still, I have to find a proper balance in order to make the Hurricane based in the photos.

The next components are the canopy's components, the other air intake, the aerial attachment, the landing gears, the ailerons and flaps, rigging and texturing this aircraft. I plan to include the Hispano cannons or the Soviet guns like the Berezin MGs or ShVAK cannons, including the Soviet Air Force roundels.

Avro Lancaster B Mk III:











The Lancaster received new Browning machine guns barrels for its forward, rear and top turret. The barrels were appended from the M1919 Browning MG project - the updated version of the gun.

Like in these renders:






The barrel was made thanks to some tutorials I found on YouTube while I was working on the German MG 34. I tried to update the P-38 Lightning with the new barrel, but I have to adjust its size, rotation and other things. Search for my Blog Absence, weapons updates, MG34 and M1919A1 - For the mini-game inspired on CoD Zombies and L4D - available in TonyGamingProjects where I mentioned and shared the tutorials I found. It will help you in case you want to make your MGs projects.

Back to the Lancaster. Aside from the MGs, I made some air intakes located on the engine housings. I know it may look dark, because I'm still using the previous lights. Since I recorded a new video and didn't looked into the light detail, I guess I'll record a new one and join with the first one to make a full video to upload it on YouTube. The RAF roundels were now joined to the plane instead of being used as models like I did for the previous renders.

The things that need to make remain the same: the rework of the turrets and the canopy, the landing gears, the carriage doors, the bomb bay and its doors, the aerial attachments, the Pitot tube, the antenna and other components - and its interior.

Well, that's it for now my friends. I hope you enjoy this Blog. In case I have some spare time to enjoy, I'll be working on other things aside from Blender projects and my personal things. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see them. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:
My other Blogspot places:
My Instagram:
My ArtStation:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Civil service exam and new updates for: Spitfire, IAR 80, F4U, Yak-1 and new projects - December 7th, 2023

New videos and new updates for: Lancaster, Hurricane Mk I, P-47D and Crusader (new project) - February 5th, 2024

New updates for: Horten Ho 229 and F6F Hellcat (new project) - March 22, 2024