A Midterm Project - Minecraft Style

Hello everyone. It's me Antony, back with another blog here.

For this blog, I'll talk of a small project I did while working on Priscilla from Claymore. The project was to try something related to Minecraft style.

And in the project, I made few characters just to distract a bit and try to understand some animation concepts. It may be possible I start making few animated videos like I did for the USS Enterprise from Star Trek The Motion Picture (the first original movie).

Let me show you what I did in this midterm project:



Nikki Wilren - from Awakened New Earth.

TonyTorius - my OC from Minecraft with PDOS uniform.

Priscilla - Claymore 

Priscilla - Claymore (with spaulders, mantle, hair and sword)

Antony and Sabürina - my original story. 

Antony and Sabürina - my original story.

Antony - my original story (with the sword from Claymore).

Sabürina - my original story.


I hope you like it. I plan to share more artworks from this project. Until the time comes, you will be surprised to see it. See you next time.

My DeviantArt:
My second Youtube channel:

Note: Don't you dare to download these images and re-share it without my permission. If you do, please, leave the original author name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Concluding the J2M3 Raiden, plans to resume my studies for another civil service exam and spam bots on Sketchfab - May 11, 2026

Concluding the Nieuport 28 and Mitsubishi J2M Raiden (new project) - January 8th, 2026

Our beloved dog Julie...